As our parents and elders get older, sometimes, it is better for them to move into an assisted living community, just for personal care and senior-friendly amenities. Living at home becomes a challenge for some of them and the senior care facility can provide them with more than just a social life. It gives them an elevated standard of living, wellness and personal care for the elderly.
With the changing health needs of our parents and elders, they may require help round the clock and this can be the one option to give them the best life during their golden years.
Senior care is noble work and different assisted living communities come with different types of facilities. Most of the facilities have housekeeping, assisted care, 24×7 medical care and continuing treatment for something health-related.
Senior retirement home, also known as senior residential facilities, are private facilities providing a variety of services. The residents either live in shared rooms or a separate house/villa. Personal care for the elderly is given along with meals at specific times and round the clock help from the staff. These services are generally opted by people who have just retired and are looking for a retirement home to settle down and have a slower pace of life.
Assisted community living is for people and elders who need assisted care for doing certain everyday activities. There are different categories and payment slabs for certain types of care. They may also be given access to services like housekeeping, laundry, medical help, assisted dining and recreational activities.
Are you looking for a retirement home for your parents or anyone you know? Let us introduce you to The Chennai Homes, a beautiful retirement community where personal care is given to the elderly to suit all your needs. It is hands down the ultimate retirement option for them. We have adopted an ‘Age In Place’ concept where all the required facilities are present within the same campus. The seniors do not have to move out of the campus for anything at all.
We take senior care into the greatest consideration. They include the following:
Nutritious Dietician Prescribed Meals
- A huge central vegetarian kitchen.
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, evening tea, snacks, followed by dinner.
- State-of–the–art RO filter unit for the health of our senior citizens.
- Menu prepared by dietician, trained in senior care for healthy and wholesome meals.
Wellness Centre For Senior Citizens
- Yoga practice, indoor games, swimming sessions for seniors.
- Wellness workshops on a regular basis to keep the mind and body active.
- Ayurvedic massage for rejuvenating the body.
- Beautiful gardens and walking paths for mental relaxation.
- AC geriatric gym to keep the body fit and active.
Senior Citizens Health & medical care
- On-call doctors and in-house medical centre for all residents.
- Tie up with Pondicherry Medical Institute of Medical Sciences for emergencies.
- Regular health & medical check-up, medical camps by experienced doctors.
- On-call delivery of medicines right to the villas.
- Emergency buzzers in all bedrooms and rest-rooms.
- Maintenance of senior medical records.
Apart from this, we also provide extensive services found only this community, like:
- Geriatric counselling services
- Travel and concierge services
- On-call electrical, plumbing and carpentry services
- Health & psychological advisory and comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Personal care for the elderly + much more.
Would you like to know more about how we help our beloved seniors enjoy every moment of their stay with us? Call us at +91 99419 95555 today!